Drake’s “In My Feelings” Challenge Cause Teen To Fracture Skull

A teen was airlifted to the intensive care unit in Iowa City after she was knocked unconscious while trying to pull off the “In My Feelings” challenge, WQAD reports.


Anna Worden suffered a fracture in her skull, blood clots in her ear and bleeding in her brain.

“We were over by the round-about, and I thought it would be a fun idea to do the Kiki Challenge,” she said.
She added, “I tried, and the last thing I remember was opening the door. So apparently I got out and tripped and fell and hit my head.”
Anna Worden’s been dancing since the age of three but unfortunately, the accident was so severe that she need to re-learn how to walk.
This is unfortunately not the first time this happened. Earlier in the week, a Florida man was hit by a car after he attempted to do the dance challenge.

No comments