T.I Surprises Wife Tiny With A New Car Full Of Gifts For Her Birthday

Even though things have been rocky for T.I. and his wife Tiny, he still showed how much she meant to him by showering her with gifts for her 43rd birthday.

Tiny took to her Instagram to show off the brand new black convertible with red leather seats loaded with two shopping bags filled with Louboutin shoe boxes and wrote:

“Thank you so much Mr. Harris @troubleman31 for showing up on MY ACTUAL birthday & showing out! I really really love this car & all the other nice gifts & I just wanted to tell u how thankful I am. Regardless of whatever, you have done more for me & showed me more love than most will ever have a man to do/give in a lifetime & I appreciate you for that! By the way I’m having an amazing birthday! Thank you to everyone who made this day a special one!!”

No comments