Cyprus based Artist @AdmiralC4C writes Open letter to his compatriots

Recording and performing artist known as Admiral C4C signed to Radu Groza impresari , aslo in Affiliation with *Cat Music Romania and *Vp Record New York
with multiple Genre ranging from Pop to Dancehall and EDM with some credible awards from *ADMA Amsterdam 2014.
* ADMA EUROPE 2015 *ADMA Awards Romania 2016
*Romania Music Awards Mamia 2016.


OPEN LETTER TO NIGERIANS!!
I'll start by sincerely apologizing to every one who has perceived or seen my constructive criticism of "Top Trending social/political topics" that affect lives of me brethren negatively, as being Unpatriotic.

Trust me, with no intention of portraying myself as "Holier than thou" i am born and raised good. Goodness is my inheritance and nothing on earth would ever make me place evil over GOOD. Mind you, like most of us who reside outside Nigeria, we get our information and stories from what YOU ALL WHO LIVE BACK THERE SHARE WITH US! News portals, online social/ gossip portals etc. So every topic you might have seen or heard me share my own opinion is based on the stories you all sell to the world! E.g , "A notorious kidnapper named Evans kidnaps perceived rich people and make them cough out millions of dollars in exchange for their freedom". If you are in my shoes and you wake up to read such a story and trending every place you click... what will be on your mind? ....if you are to talk on such  issue, will you go ahead and say. God bless Evans. He is a wonderful man. We need nor kidnappers like him. Would you? Or you wake to read " Nigerian military kill six (6) IPOB protesters who were legally exercising their fundamental human right by peacefully agitating for self determination" ... please tell me. As civilized person, Would you hail or condemn such am act? ... "Arewa youths promise bloodshed if Igbos don't evacuate the North" .... " Nigerian president is missing" ... Man caught with fresh human head" ( even horrible pictures of such are most times shard and made to trend every where) And many more other stories that are even too outrageous and horrible to mention. 

So Please my brothers and sisters, I am responsible for things i say and not what you understand. BTW, if I am permitted to take you back on history. The killing of twins were in no way understood to be abominable in the sight of many until people like us openly condemned such horror and Mary Slessor eventually saw that despicable act stopped and today we all can testify what a blessing they are to mankind.

My take... and please try not to get me wrong.. Even as i commend your great efforts in seeing that your beloved country is cleansed from acute corruption that has eaten deep into the bone marrow of "once a great nation" and also appreciate you for sharing with us all that we have come to know... i also want to seize this opportunity to let y'all know that EVERY Nation or people have their good and  bad stories. 

In my little escapade on this planet, I've come to know that NO where is perfect. But a civilized people  know how to strike a balance. What about the tremendous good news of entertainers... High tech gurus that need assistance, talented people in sports, Agriculture, commerce and industry. News that can automatically transform Lives and build great empires? Do you guys forbid such out there? I know they abound. 

Bloggers!! Media houses ... good people of Nigeria. TELL YOUR STORIES! The CNN..BBC... FOX and what have you are busy telling theirs and raising bill Gates and marks that y'all are enslaved to today. I repeat...NO ONE WILL TELL YOUR STORIES BUT YOU! And if I were you.. be wise to SHARE AND SPREAD THE GOOD NEWS!

Jah bless ADMIRAL C4C


No comments