Tiwa Savage Finally Addresses Relationship Status With Wizkid

Crooners Tiwa Savage and Wizkid have been rumoured to have an intimate relationship for months now and the two have done nothing but fuel the rumour with photos and posts on their Instagram handles.

Speaking in a recent interview with SoundCity radio, Tiwa has now finally addressed the rumour saying the relationship between them was not romantic in any way.
 
She said she had ignored all the rumours, and that there was no pressure on her to respond.
She said, “I heard all sorts of stories about Wizkid and I, but I chose to ignore them.At a point, people said I was dating Humblesmith; later they mentioned another (artiste?).
“How long will I continue to debunk these rumours.
“I have been in the music industry for quite a while and I have grown a thick skin, so certain rumours or insinuations don’t get to me again.”

No comments